[Tango-L] Where does the lead leave off and the follow begin??

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 13:40:20 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6GBd0V4dM

Here is another of Jorge Firpo and a student dancing in a class.
It seems to answer my original question..the dance is good but not 'as good'.
The song is just as dynamic but the dancers seem to lose a little of their edge
when compared to the preceeding post's video.
I am guessing that the student isn't as sure of herself and so there is hesitation
and weak responses..Jorge senses her difficulty and so is taking his foot off of
the accelerator so to speak. ....Do you agree?
Even his smile at the end is as if to say a reassuring.."See you can do it!"
This guy is a good example of how to put the uuummph in Tango.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6GBd0V4dM