[Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:27:03 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Trini y Sean (PATangoS)
Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2008 8:09 AM
To: Tango-L
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

>>Are there not
>> different and older styles of tango that can have bad
>> posture and "funny little steps" compared to salon
>> tango?

>I don't know of any,

Example: Cayengue: meh

>> I am interested in seeing you dancing with good posture.

>You'll have to come to Pittsburgh.

Hard from Canberra to just drop in.  But no videos of you on Youtube?

Agree on your other points.  My other pet hates: men looking down at where
their feet are going; men scuttling around the dance floor at a million
miles an hour; women who think aggressive ganchos defines the standard of
tango dancer they are.  Where is the musicality and connection?