[Tango-L] Bs As dancers are not so hot

Anton Stanley antonst at alidas.com.au
Fri Nov 7 17:41:43 EST 2008

In my opinion there are many folks who dance tango that really don't
know the difference between having sex and making love. And if they
don't, they really don't understand tango. And anyone that thinks that
I'm really talking about intercourse, don't understand either.
Every day I see people on the floor treating tango as just an activity,
whereas I believe tango is an emotional experience. In my opinion it's
not about steps or routines or impeccable technique, it's about the
brief union of two people. I feel sorry for tango dancers that can't
experience it. So much of the tango codec in Buenos Aires contributes to
it. We ignore it at our loss.

Anton