[Tango-L] Bs As dancers are not so hot (larrynla@juno.com)

Clif Davis clif at clifdavis.com
Fri Nov 7 10:24:49 EST 2008

Nina, it is nice to see that your shrink license is working well from afar.
Your ability to judge a persons thoughts and feelings from a few lines is
amazing. Not to mention your massive ego that just can't stand being looked
at. I am sure you are a fine dancer. Maybe even a great dancer. But is it
because of the blood in your veins or the time you put on the floor?
Remember, Argentine blood is messed up as American blood. It isn't pure, so
which is the influencing part. Is it German? Is it from the plains? Is it
from the blacks and other slaves that were brought in? Which is the true
Argentine blood that makes you so special? I mean if you are saying that
"only Argentines" can truly dance tango, then let's have some science to
back it up. Or is it really just your personal bias and massive ego that is
putting everyone else down.

Look in the mirror Nina, post some video if you haven't already, let's see
your true Argentine magic. And which of the 9 or 10 "true" tangos is your
specialty. Have you created your own? Oh wait, you are a follower, doesn't
that mean you are only as good as the person leading you? Or, are you really
special and back lead?

Just curious, I mean, since YOU know more than anyone about the abilities of
dancers and their ability, please dear god Nina, bestow upon us your wisdom
and oh by the way, when is your book coming out? Surely someone as sage as
you has a book in the offing.

Me, I am just a silly American living in China and enjoying it. You know,
they even think I can dance. They even want to dance with me, which I am
sure a snob like would never want to do. I may not be perfect enough.

Have a great day. I hope you don't block out the sun.

Clif