[Tango-L] Tango who needs it?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Fri May 30 16:08:28 EDT 2008

Chris, I agree.

I don't think that tango brings out the worst in people.  It brings
out everything, including some very beautiful characteristics of
people that otherwise might be hidden from the world.

But there is one thing that shows up in tango more than in any other
part of life, in my experience, and it is betrayal.  Many different
kinds.

Nina