[Tango-L] Tango who needs it?

Luna Palacios lunapalacios at gmail.com
Mon May 26 13:23:33 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luna Palacios <lunapalacios at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Tango who needs it?
To: tango-l at mit.edu

Hi,

I always have problems to respond to the list when I read something that
catches my eye.I really hope that this one goes trough.

And I just have one thing to say: Thank you *Deby* for your thoughtfull,
accurate and spirited responce. It was needed. Thanks in the name of all of
us whom really love tango as a social fact with all our hearts.
I dont want to open any other issue here, just wanted to make a note for you
who, who seem to be actually really in love with tango and for sure tango is
also in love with you, you "two" seem to be "understanding each other " very
very well =)Thanks again.

My best regards to all,

Luna Palacios.