[Tango-L] Free subscriptions to B.A. Tango available in PDF format

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Tue May 27 13:29:21 EDT 2008

I have been a reader of B.A. Tango--Buenos Aires Tango by Tito Palumbo since
1996.  I subscribed to his magazine for $40US a year so that I could receive
the bi-weekly editions in Illinois.  The format changed from black & white
to full color in a monthly publication.  High printing and mailing costs
made it prohibitively expensive to offer subscriptions.

Tito is now offering free subscriptions to the monthly magazine by email.
It will be sent in pdf format.  The magazine has a complete English
translation.

B.A. Tango--Buenos Aires Tango was the first tango magazine to be
distributed free in the milongas.  In my opinion, it is the best.  I read
every word.  It is my guide to the milongas and events in the city.