[Tango-L] Finding tango in out-of-the-way places

Mr tobias conradi tobias_conradi at yahoo.de
Sat May 24 06:43:15 EDT 2008

if you are from such a small community and want to tell about your existens you can create an article in the wiki like they exist for

http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Los_Angeles
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/San_Diego

or for a state, with links to smaller towns
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Florida

The top category for the US is
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:US

with subcategories for each state
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:US-FL
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:US-NY
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:US-CA

For many cities there are city categories
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:USLAX
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:USCHI
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/Category:USNYC

If this is too complicated for you, just write a plain article under the name of your city

http://wiki.tango.info/mul/My_Townname

and mention in the article where it is located. Categorization can be done by others.

if you don't have an account yet:
http://wiki.tango.info/mul/create_account

best regards
Tobias