[Tango-L] A pearl before the ridicule

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 07:37:35 EDT 2008

""So, if you want a bargain on a dance teacher (mini-format, almost zero cost)
, don't be surprised if you end up with a bargain on dance technique too.
Now, all you have to do, is find a partner to match that cheap style and you
are all set""...  Astrid

  Isn't it typical of an English I mean Tango 'teacher'  to want me to pay up BIG?
  Ever since I got into the dance, all I've met were people who wanted money from me..
  ...as much as possible and as soon as possible..I guess she doesn't want me to take
  English lessons too....well, that's a break.

  This will be my last post for  a while...Astrid finds them boring and I'm tired
  of her relentless attacks...so, now you can hear from her, instead of me.

  Lastly, I'd like to apologise to the Tango Nuevo people on the list...my two posts
  against that style of dance was unecessary and ignorant. Please, forgive me.

  I also apologise for using the word swine in my preceeding post..Astrid brings out
  the worst in me...she has a way about her..I'm just glad that, when I leave this forum
  she won't follow me....she refused my invite to facebook.