[Tango-L] A pearl before the swine

Martin Waxman martin at waxman.net
Thu May 22 07:24:14 EDT 2008

At 01:16 AM 5/22/2008, Mario wrote:
>Let this be one of my most valuable posts..
>... THE most important   post of my life thus far....and that is the
>certainty and realization that:
>   THE FOLLOW NEED NOT PUT ANY STRENGTH AT ALL INTO HER/HIS RIGHT HAND!!!!!
>   That fact alone has moved me lightyears ahead in my dance...

You're just finding this out?
No teacher told you this before?
I'm amazed and saddened by the fact that no Argentine Tango teacher
pointed this out to year at the beginning of your learning.

Now, tell me what you mean by "strength"

And, I resent calling all of us on the list who have tried to help you "swine".
Your future posts will automatically go to the trash bin.

Marty.