[Tango-L] Dassieu, Dancing in the Middle, Nuevo Tango, Naveira, etc.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:43:58 EDT 2008

"Mario, did you ever consider creating a blog about the videos you
like? Or maybe just a playlist in youtube? That's what a lot of us do.
...At the same time, Mario, thanks for the link. I too like to see videos
of Alberto Dassieu.
...Which is more consonant with the ronda of social dancing, Alberto
Dassieu above, or Gustavo Naveira below?"  -  Joe G.

  Hi Joe, I have umpteen playlists and the video that you sent is on my "Walking" playlist
  a couple of times...yes, I like it, too....so, anything is possible, I guess.
  http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=nacotete
  What's a Tango Addict?