[Tango-L] Middle of the floor

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue May 13 12:32:38 EDT 2008

At last Saturday's milonga (I'm not naming the city), I had to dance
in the middle because:

1) Absolute chaos on the floor where the majority of couples weren't
in any "traffic" lane." It almost looked like a cattle stampede.
2) Some people were dancing tango to milonga and used figures that
caused them to stop, e.g. paradas and poses.
3) Some couples for whatever reason, just weren't moving.
4) That was the SAFEST place to PROTECT my partner from high boleos.
The number ONE rule for a leader is to protect the partner.

Michael Ditkoff