[Tango-L] Middle of the floor

Myk Dowling politas at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:16:04 EDT 2008

Keith Elshaw wrote:
> People dancing in the middle are ignorant, aggressive, rude people who
> inevitably bump respectful dancers who don't deserve it. Causing bad
> feelings.
Some of them may just be ignorant of the particular tango dancing
customs because they are new to Argentine Tango. I know it took some
time for me to grasp that particular difference.

It seems a bit much to assume rudeness and aggressiveness when behaviour
can be explained with just ignorance. Do you think that assuming the
worst of people is the best way to adjust their behaviour?

On the other hand, if there's a large open space in the middle, perhaps
it's worth taking the time to wonder why that is.

--
Myk Dowling