[Tango-L] More Nuevo bashing. Why??

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue May 13 08:10:19 EDT 2008

Martin Waxman wrote:
> At 03:44 PM 5/12/2008, David Thorn wrote:
>>  I'm clueless!
>
> It's simple.

No, it's not, unless you're desperate to bin a continuum
of dance expressions in two bins just for the sake of
polarisation (and "us" versus "them" games), and somehow
ascribe virtues to one side only and vices to the other
(I'm not *entirely* sure than only nuevo dancers dare dance
against the line of dance, or that only they dance as if they
had concrete cast in both their ears).

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>