[Tango-L] Alberto Dassieu

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 19:43:10 EDT 2008

Anytme that I can find a new video on this guy, I'm going to post it.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_IOnarj0M

  Lots and lots of pauses in this slooo tango..would it be ok to dance
  like this with most follows here in the US? He seems to wait and wait.
  Would that be un nerving to some follows?
  I do believe that he both knows the music and what he wants to do..
  check out 2:50 into the dance as he begins dancing the crecendo perfectly.