[Tango-L] More Nuevo bashing. Why??

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 15:54:39 EDT 2008

Hi David,  you're right it is unseemly and unkind.
   I have to confess that I have a really strong negative feeling towards all that is Nuevo.
  I too am a close embrace dancer and if Nuevo takes over the Milongas ..I quit dancing.
  its as simple as that ...I would just as soon cha cha or salsa...and Tango is my passion..
  so, what am I to do..pretend it's nice??? I hate it..I don't even like to look at it, let alone
  be on the same dance floor with it...why such an inability to 'understand' the negativity??
  OK there it is and here I am..out there in all of my non nice ugliness..I started off wanting
  to make this a nicer post but why hide the truth..I hope others won't hate me and I hope
  Tango L.. won't punish me...hey, maybe I can be cured?? Maybe I need some mental
  adjustments??   sincerely but unkindly  Mario