[Tango-L] Ladies leading

Dyane Auclair auclairdy at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 17:01:00 EDT 2008

I have been dancing AT as a follower for about 3 years but I started to learn leading only recently for two main reasons: 1) I want to explore musicality at a different level2) I want to experience the intellectual and physical challenge that leading represents in order to understand better the leader role and become a better followerThe other reasons are "unfortunate reasons" due to:1) often not enough intermediate/advanced male leaders enrolling in classes or in workshops 2) difficulty finding a male leader for regular practice
3) gender imbalance at milonga (usually too many followers)Dyane PS: It was easier to find a "male-follower" (an experienced leader) than a "female-follower" willing to re-enroll with me (as leader) in a basic beginner class. I find dancing with a "man-follower" to be a fun, rewarding experience.
Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT