[Tango-L] Excellence

David Thorn thorn-inside at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 14:43:33 EDT 2008

Jake wrote:
>> Now, to talk some plain sense: What, in the first place, does the
>>  drive-to-excel have to do with /pleasure/?

There are those in the world who think that relaxing with friends over a couple of beers is the greatest of pleasures, and there are those who think that sitting down with the latest issue of a physics journal is the greatest of pleasures.

And there are many, myself included, in this world who derive a great deal of pleasure from excelling.

I guess that I miss the point of the question.

Cheers
D. David Thorn