[Tango-L] Ladies Leading

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sun May 4 11:11:00 EDT 2008

> So out of curiosity is this phenomenon, ladies leading, on the rise in
> other areas?

Where in Europe it was strongest - Berlin - it's now in decline. That's
natural die-back post cessation of Ladies Leading workshops run locally by
a German lady who thankfully now spends more time teaching in the US.

I'm glad, because most of the lady leaders were amongst the worst ronda
disruptors.

Many of the few left still are. Sort of like children playing on tarmac
that looks like their school playground, but is in fact a motorway...

I think the problem is having no clue as to the guy-guy thing that makes
the ronda happen. Which I guess is not their fault, having learnt in a
studio that doesn't have a working ronda, rather than in a milonga that
does. And not even having a guy as teacher! ;)

--
Chris

PS

> Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?

No, and asking another twenty times won't change that! ;)