[Tango-L] getting educated

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 23:26:40 EDT 2008

>For the man, the ability to absorb the music in his body and feel
>immersed in it, and then to transmit what he is feeling in the music
>to his partner.   -joe

  ok..Granted, this is important!...
  Do you 'teach' it?? Wouldn't it be like taking a class in 'Feeling' ??
  Would you believe someone who had a PHD in 'Feeling' ?
  I know that we're all concerned with making a living but..
  Can we just leave 'teaching' behind?...isn't there another way??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU64NSfcolc