[Tango-L] A Troublesome Lead

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Fri May 2 09:00:05 EDT 2008

Keith...

The link is not working..

So I didn't see the video..,

but what you're saying is a single step to the followers right,
directly into a cross...   If you'd care to know how I do it.., here
it is.

One can do a vine in the direction of the followers left?   Side step,
front step..?

I simply simulate the start of the second vine step by a 'jog' to the
shoulders...  Then immediately come back to flat on and not moving
latterally at all.  A fake pivot I guess?  But it causes the ladies
left foot to cross over her right foot.

And when that step is cancelled, the left foot just falls back to the
right side of her right foot.    Because the lady knows that's where
the leader put it.

Easy enough...  ??

Floyd