[Tango-L] Qualifying Tango Instructors.

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 12:22:47 EDT 2008

Years ago ( 10-12?) there was a guy in Southern California who was churning out 'certified tango instructors' from his dance school.   And, of course, we all have been impressed by those well-known instructors and the reputation of the dancers in that area.

Dear me, Floyd.  You will have to get a bigger fedora for that bulging ego of yours.

Nancy