[Tango-L] Ecstasis and Control

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Sun Mar 30 00:24:18 EDT 2008

Keith...

I think you do not understand the value and worth of a Strad...   The
quality, craftsmanship, and complete understanding and love of music
that went into creating one.   How desired they are by those who know
music best?   The ability one has to bring forth exquisit sounds..,
which are only possible IF someone is able to lead that strad into
producing them..   I do think of Tango as a dance between a man and a
woman.   Absolutely so...  But I also know that a Strad can make
people cry too.

I'm just sorry that everyone's so wrapped up in 'objectification' that
they can't see the forest for the trees.

Btw...  I'm not claiming to be a Maistro by any means...  But I
believe I know what Tango is about.   And it's not the mechanized
version people seem to be striving for.

Floyd