[Tango-L] Ecstasis and Control

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Sun Mar 30 00:22:40 EDT 2008

Nancy...

There you go finding fault again...  <g>

But it's my *magic* hat.  I couldn't dance at all without it.

And it was a show event after all...  It wasn't the only hat.

Just for the record...  My partner's name in the vid is Sarah.  A
student of about 6-8 weeks at the time.  She left for CO a few months
later and I have missed her greatly, ever since...

The event basically marked the first anniversary of my first starting
to grow Tango in Buffalo, where it had previously been known as 'a
vast Tango wasteland'..    Not bad for one year, eh?      :-)

There's a lot more vid's on the site if anyone's interested.    Just
remember it was the first time most of us were exposed to that many
eyes on us while being in the middle of a big, well lit, dance
floor.., all by ourselves...    :-)

Take care...

Floyd