[Tango-L] Ecstasis and Control

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Sat Mar 29 21:47:33 EDT 2008

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:19:33 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>--- Floyd Baker <febaker at buffalotango.com> wrote:
>
>Btw... I didn't see that many were really down on
>> the violin concept.
>> I read some nice compliments on the way it was
>> originally meant.
>
>Well.....as Keith pointed out,  it was the 'violins'
>who were complaining but what do we have to say about
>it?  We are only your 'instruments', right maestro?
>We should stick to our passive, submissive roles,
>right?  The supporters for the analogy were two males
>who repeatedly posted defenses - and they are no
>longer with us.
>
>What is the ratio of violins to maestros in Buffalo?
>
>Nancy

I'm honored...  25 posts in about the same number of months and I'm
one of them...?

But to respond..

Based on my 'Strad' analogy of course...  Not just any old violin.

Perhaps you should try that passive submissive role some day..?

Are you saying you don't need leaders to help you dance well?
To quide you around the floor while your eyes are closed?
To give you the leads that give you a rush by staying with them?

What is the problem with people accepting what is real..?

Everyone wants everything 'their' way.

Or did I misunderstand you...

As for your question...
We don't have many Strads in Buffalo...

But the top two or three were first taught by me.

Hugs...

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *