[Tango-L] The subject...Pt. 1

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Sat Mar 29 19:38:26 EDT 2008

Sorry list... This guy is going off the deep end...

The three emails to him were because my reply was too long.
I had to snip twice for it to be put on the list.   Unfortunately
Andreas got each mailing.

I had this happen once before with a long response...  I found it
didn't work to omit the original sender's email address...   So I
didn't this time.

I also explained why it was happening on the top line of the second
and third trys...  So it's not really something to get so excited
about...

As for his problem?

I said:    Brackets are mine.
He said:
>No, you were not. Please reread your post. You referred to the cross.

Huh?

I think he's thinking of the cross Jesus died on...
And I'm not going to let him say he isn't...   <g>

Comon Andreas.., get a life.    Gad...

Second one...  He doesn't like me saying Tango is unstructured...
He's getting very excited about it.

By saying 'structured' I am sort of referring to Ballroom methods?

But I try to avoid talking negatively about Ballroom, so I use words
that others *should* be able to comprehed.   Structured in dance to me
means memorized, routines, patterns, choreography, rote, expected,
levels.., and of course *Ballroom*.

Therefore Tango is **UN**structured...

I asked him for an example of what *he* would consider unstructured..,
and apparently that's when he lost it..   I guess he can't think of
one...

That's all folks..   :-)

Tango on...

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *