[Tango-L] Ecstasis and Control

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Fri Mar 28 14:03:00 EDT 2008

> >> I might ask if close embrace is comfortable,
>
> Ugh, and what is one gonna answer to that? Jeez, do you guys have to
> *talk* about EVERYTHING?

It's what happens when people get the idea words necessarily communicate
better than feel. Especially if they've learnt through words (instruction)
mroe than through feel (dance).

If you feel the embrace, you know directly whether it's comfortable. If
you can't/won't feel, you have to find out indirectly - by asking in words.

The problems start when the answer comes likewise indirectly in words, and
you have to interpret it...

> if I am leading a partner I do not know,

...and the problems continue until you realise /every/ partner you thought
you knew from words, you actually don't - each night she can feel different.

> I have always been taught, as a follower and leader...

Barbra, I guess you're a girl. Let's keep in mind that the average guy
starts out with the advantage of greater experience in feeling girls.

--
Chris