[Tango-L] Interesting Practcie Tool

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun Mar 23 23:47:40 EDT 2008

Sticks are a great practice tool.  Daniel Trenner had introduced the
sticks as a practice instrument to his students at least 12 years
ago, if not earlier.  Pocho Pizzarro (sp?) danced with the brooms in
the early 1990's for a video recording of SoloTango.

Is it true that there is nothing new in Aregentine tango?:)

Best,

Nina