[Tango-L] followers expressiveness

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 16:07:58 EDT 2008

On teaching musicality through the step ...

I play blues guitar, specifically slow, bending blues.
 A lot of my movement, in dance, is similar to the way
my left hand bends the strings.  It's a lot like the
curves from the webpage that I mentioned.

Eric Clapton, and others, sometimes, use a wah-peddle.
 I think he used it, a lot, with Cream.  Can anyone
think of a song where he uses it a lot?

Anyway, if anyone can find a good piece of music where
the wah-peddle is used and you can try some tango
exercises moving through a step with the same feel as
the wah-peddle, let us know.

I am working a lot, these days, and won't have a
chance to look for a good piece.  So, again, if anyone
wants to experiment with this, let us know.

I bet Jimmy Hendricks had some examples.