[Tango-L] plantar faciitis - possible solution

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:43:29 EDT 2008

a while back there was some discussion about plantar faciitis. the person said that it was so painful that massage, and other traditional and non traditional options were not viable. the other day, when doing some therapy work, the client (a hair stylist and tango dancer) showed me some SPRING heeled shoes. now these were some WIERD LOOKING shoes, but he said that they FIXED his plantar faciitis, and allowed him to dance with reckless abandon, and this guy is a dancing maniac.

http://www.zcoil.com/index.html

if nothing else, you will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. hope this helps some of you out.

dance on

david

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music