[Tango-L] tall men in close embrace

jackie ling wong jackie.wong at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 11 12:23:29 EDT 2008

i'm not laughing but i am totally smiling.  this is why i love this
dance.   good for you for figuring out how to make it work with a bad
foot.

one of my favorite phases is "it's all good".  before anyone jumps on
me, believe me, i am known for my focus on technique... but you have
to also be flexible and willing to look at something though a
different lens.

and the payoff.... this attitude makes for a more joyful life.

can i laugh now?  if i laugh with you?
www.tangopulse.net