[Tango-L] BsAs glow (previously bad, wrong, Nuevo)

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Wed Mar 5 19:57:55 EST 2008

I was just making the point that no one can magically be infused by tango overnight or by
'osmosis', or 'naturally' whether in BsAs or elsewhere. As my football coach used to say -
sweat on the practice field equals goals in the game. Pity I never listened to him,
otherwise I might be playing in the italian league ;-).

Victor Bennetts