[Tango-L] BsAs glow

Anton Stanley antonst at alidas.com.au
Wed Mar 5 19:09:27 EST 2008

On the BA glow subject. I've been fortunate to have had a pre-production
or more accurately, a draft preview of a new Tango film soon to be
released, by Carla Thackrah. It's preview title is "The Tango Moment".
It follows the experience of the current Australian Stage Tango
Champions, in the 2007 World Championship in BA and gives an insight
into "the elusive Glow" which hits so many when dancing in BA.
As the process of television airing rights etc is still being navigated,
no release date or availability can be given. When these issues are
resolved no doubt the list will be made aware of the details. I love it.

Anton