[Tango-L] Argentine Tango Dancer Census

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 18:12:15 EST 2008

re the census figures(?)

If passionate is going out once or twice a week, how do you classify many of
us here in NYC? Many of us dance an average 4-5 times a week and some almost
every night, a few every night.

Also your figure of 200 people in NYC that are passionate makes us smile. We
sometimes have that many at a single milonga and there are more than twenty
milongas per week. I think closer to 1000-1500 would be a conservative count.
Probably more in total.   Not to disparage anyone that only has the opportunity
to dance once or twice, just wanted to make the figure a little more
realistic.

Cheers,
Charles