[Tango-L] Pointers Please

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 14:19:11 EST 2008

Andy wrote:
<<<There is no such thing like a "un-led weight change" except by
beginners. There is such thing like a subtle lead that you don't see...>>>

If you are talking about the leader, that is not true on either count.  I can
change weight without the follower feeling it or being led to do the same (I
often do) and I can also do a subtle lead without it being seen and I am
definitely not a beginner.   I know others that also do it. I also teach it to
students (usually advanced students because it is very subtle).   Are you thinking
of something else?

Cheers,
Charles