[Tango-L] BsAs glow (previously bad, wrong, Nuevo)

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Mar 4 14:32:56 EST 2008

Floyd Baker wrote:

> Victor.
>
> I don't understand why a follower has to go through a lot of hard work
> and practice to be a good follower.
>
> To me all they need is an understanding of what Tango is about.   The
> rest should come naturally.

...with lots of practice and hard work ;).

What tango is about is communication (because it's an improvised dance).
We haven't been taught how to communicate with body and frame in our
everyday lives, so we need practice to perfect the technique, just as
we needed practice to learn how to crawl, walk, run and talk.

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>