[Tango-L] Dancing after accident

desdelasnubes@web.de desdelasnubes at web.de
Tue Mar 4 07:44:12 EST 2008

Dear list,

last week I had an accident. It happened in the early morning after a most wonderful memorable night of dancing.
The next morning I almost hit a speedy car that suddenly crossed my pedestrian way.
Now I can but hop on one leg with the help of crutches. I can't walk the stairs.
The ligaments of the ankle joint are torn. I won't be able to dance for weeks.
I wondered whether those of you, who might have experienced
an accident could give me an advice what kind of workout I could do with my injured leg to avoid
amyotrophia and to support convalescence, so that I can go dancing again soon.

Helpful advices will very much appreciated and you can write to me off list ;)

Thank you in advance

Anna