[Tango-L] BsAs glow (previously bad, wrong, Nuevo)

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Mon Mar 3 00:03:37 EST 2008

Hmmm, so here we have another gap between the way someone perceives
himself and what others would say is reality ;-). I would certainly agree however
that whatever the changes in technique that are achievable in a trip to BsAs,
a first trip there teaches you humility. And probably the taller you stand, in
a tango sense, the further the horizon you can see and the more your sense of
the vast unmapped country in front of you. I guess that won't improve on a second
or third or subsequent visit, it may even get worse :-(. So much for the glow!

Victor Bennetts