[Tango-L] Looking for a Youtube clip of Milonga

Norman Tiber natiber at charter.net
Sun Jun 8 13:49:39 EDT 2008

Sometime ago someone posted a youtube clip which included an older
gentleman (white beard, rather bald), dancing Milonga with a younger
women (black hair, black dress). I thought he was a good social
dancer. At the beginning of  the clip there is a women, at the
entrance to the Milonga venue, speaking spanish, wearing a red dress.
If anyone recognizes this, I would appreciate your e-mailing me the
info. for this clip or posting it on Tango L.
Thanks!
Norm