[Tango-L] Copa Airlines

Tanguero tanguero at tanguero.com
Thu Jul 31 13:40:13 EDT 2008

Hola!

I've recently discovered a much lower cost airline that flies from the U.S. (Miami, L.A., N.Y., Orlando and D.C.) to/from Buenos Aires (via Panama City). Their fares are half (at Economy level, and around a quarter to a third less for Business) of the quotes for Delta, American, United and Aerolineas!!! And, like, Delta, they are dog-friendly (so I can have an alternative to Delta for my little Peckie to be in the cabin with me - - no cargo, ever, ever for him!). Additionally, Copa (which is Panamanian) is a 'sister' airline to Continental and mileage is transferable. J

COPA AIRLINES - - www.copaair.com

I ran a random quote to give everyone an idea on their prices and schedules (9/4-9/18). But of course, every trip will be different.