[Tango-L] Tango-L Archives and Lucy Lynch's whereabouts?

Martin Waxman martin at waxman.net
Wed Jul 30 19:45:03 EDT 2008

Years 2000 - 2002 to the present return a server error.
1994 to 2000 seem to be OK.
I contacted the U of Oregon about it -- could be a server problem or
an archive backup problem.
And, yes, my email to Lucy was returned.  But I think that was
because of the extra space before the @ sign.
I emailed her again, leaving out the space.
I let you know what happens.

Marty

At 07:30 PM 7/30/2008, you wrote:
>martin,
>
>after you get to the main screen, see if you can go into the current
>archives. i got to the main screen just fine, but then got a data
>set error when i tried to look at the archives.
>
>dan
>
>The Tangonista
>Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
>NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music

Database version: 5.10370e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/