[Tango-L] new video

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Tue Jul 29 15:30:35 EDT 2008

Well, Andreas,

you put your message on tango-L (the discussion list), not on tango-A (the announcement list), therefore forgive me to comment on your video:

>From what I see it looks like a very nice embrace, probably very comfortable to the woman / follower.
But listening to the music and watching the dance I am missing 'the vals' I am hearing [very lovely vals, by the way. great to dance, very round!]. Just to check I switched off the speakers and only watched without having the music: looked like tango but I could not recognize the vals.

But perhaps it's just my misconception, I would love to hear what other listmembers are thinking and feeling.

Regards,
Christian

> Dear list members,
>
> I have a new video online on my youtube channel:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5p9dn_dzg
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Andreas

.
       just my personal 50th of an Euro
           christian.luethen at gmx.net
How inappropriate to call this planet earth ...
... as clearly it is ocean!

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03