[Tango-L] Tango = partners = love

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:37:04 EDT 2008

OK..the recent posts to Tango L have all been really interesting...and informative...etc, etc.
  I'm wondering why there hadn't been such high quality recently? ..is it time for dancers to write? or was it that I was crowding them out?

  Anyway, I would like to lower the standard to my own interests..and ask a shocking question.
  Are all performing couples also lovers?? Does anyone know of a performing couple who
  aren't lovers? Is it any of my business?  I think so.
  OK, so you are saying that it's more economic to rent one room and so that is the standard
  for a touring performance...maybe.
  But I'd rather look at the possibility that one has to make love in order to really get it down.
  In order to really mine the extremes in possibilities of the dance.
  Certainly, we all admire the performing couples...I won't mention them but damn it they are all VERY attractive...aren't they?
  Ok.. I have my favorites and I'm sure that you do too...are your's sharing the same bed of passion?
  ..mine sure are.
  ..who are your's ?