[Tango-L] Nuevo lead and follow and repressed teaching

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 08:52:40 EDT 2008

Trini,

I know exactly what you're talking about and maybe I'm too cynical but I don't
think the guys who dance with women who don't take classes are looking for
feedback on their tango. I suspect their motives lie elsewhere. o_O
If a man is really interested in tango, he's going to dance with women who are
interested enough to take some classes and are actually learning how to dance
properly and are not just stumbling around while hanging on to a man's neck.
But, like I say, maybe I'm just too cynical and I might be completely wrong - but
I don't think so :-)

Jack