[Tango-L] Dancing socially to Piazzolla

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu Jul 24 19:47:33 EDT 2008

 From what I hear, Australia is not a very crowded place.  Maybe
Piazzolla could be considered social dancing there, but probably no
place else.:)

So how about designating what is acceptable as social Argentine tango
country-by-country, such as Piazolla for Australia, Milonga Gay in
every city in the U.S., stage tango in Russia, etc.  Instead of other
fake styles, such as milonguero, nuevo, etc., there could be new
styles,. such as "Argentine tango US style", or "Argentine tango
Australian style", etc. :)

Nina