[Tango-L] The language of Tango

Leonardo Kunkello leonardok at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 20:47:04 EDT 2008

Saludos para ti, Larry de Los Angeles

Of all the postings in all the time I have been on this site this one
of yours has been the most insightful and best scripted description
and analogy for tango I have yet read. Well well well said. I love "a
house of many rooms"

I so tire of hearing small minds trying to squeeze tango into one
little box. It was the creativity and expression of feelings and
emotions that gave birth to tango and because of creativity and
versatility it will continue to stay alive for all times. I anxiously
anticipate opening and exploring new rooms.

Leonardo K