[Tango-L] belated apology to the list

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 15:43:38 EDT 2008

Some time ago I transgressed.  I received an email from the moderator
requiring me to apologize to the list, and not transgress again.  I said
I would not post on the list again until I did so.

I am truly sorry for the discomfort that was caused to listmembers by my
posting, and for any feelings which I hurt, and any residual outrage
that was caused.  I won't be doing it again.  I value the spirit of
camraderie that is found on this list.  Viva tango!
--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC