[Tango-L] "Would you like to lead or follow?"

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 10:42:09 EDT 2008

Since about a year ago I started venturing into the "follow role" and, as I got better at it, I discovered that it is another world, it is almost like a different dance altogether, equally fabulously enjoyable. Every man should experience a wonderful dance of tango as a "follower" -- highly recommended.

Nowadays I regularly practice with a woman who also likes switching roles and we often switch between the "roles" during a single dance -- changing the embrace on the fly and all without any interruption. It is a great experience.

...dubravko

P.S. I use quotes to signify the use of quoted terms only for the lack of a better term and not meant literally. ===================================
seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal