[Tango-L] Speed limits in Tango?

David dchester at charter.net
Wed Jul 16 20:02:17 EDT 2008

Mario,

I'm hardly ready to declare that as the best example of musicality in all of youtube.
: )

Here are a couple other candidates I'd like to offer up.

First:  Shastro & Maria dancing to a favorite "rhythym" song of mine, "Carnaval de mi Barrio" by Donato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4CebSBIsTU

Second:  Chicho and Cecelia dancing to a much different song,  "El Andariego" by Pugliese.  But still, their musicality is flawless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu9a7jzfLqc

What do others think?

Regards,

David