[Tango-L] Speed limits in Tango?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 23:00:50 EDT 2008

OK...here we go again..I am about to post a video link with very little comment.
  I just want to say that I am quite certain that this is THE best video of the dance
  on all  of YouTube.  And unfortunately because the lead is now deceased, we may
  have to wait for another 40 years or so, before we see something else to equal it;..
   I have secret hopes for El Nene now that his health seems to be back ..but this for now
  is it!   the..unbelievable and great Richard Vidort..is this 'musicality' over the top?
  http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=mekNwq3AW4E